One Love Wedding Event
Plan Your History-Making Union
Thursday, April 10, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Enjoy music and drinks with the city’s top wedding vendors at this event for same-sex couples. One Love is the perfect place to sip and scout the modern wedding of your dreams.
Cost: Free, but registration is limited.
Attendees can enter for the chance to win two United Airlines tickets to a dream honeymoon destination!
- Raffle entries will only be accepted on-site at the event.
- One entry per person.
- The winner will be drawn at the conclusion of the event; winner need not be present to win.
- Tickets are not redeemable for cash.
- Ticket offer expires December 31, 2014.
- Additional fees may be associated with your flight, depending on the city or airport that you choose.
- Tickets must be booked a minimum of one week prior to departure and are only valid in US 48 / Alaska / Canada / Caribbean / Mexico.
Official Airline of the Chicago History Museum